A introductory flying lesson is the best way to try your hand at flying.
You can expect the following on your introductory flight:
- * A discussion of what it takes to become a pilot
- * A walk‑around tour of the airplane you will be flying
- * An introduction to flight: how an airplane flies and how the controls work
- * Then we will get into the air, and you will do some actual flying!
Here are some of the things you will experience on your introductory flight:
- * Taxiing the airplane
- * Take off
- * Basic maneuvers, (climbs, turns, straight and level, descent)
- * A scenic view of the valley
- * Landing (with a little help)
- * Finally, we will talk a little about the flight and what you want to do next
You can expect to spend about 1 1/2 hours on this introductory lesson. About 45 minutes of this time will be spent in the airplane.
The total cost of an introductory lesson is $145.00. Gift certificates are available. They can be purchased with check,cash or via pay-pal, (mastercard, visa, ax, discover, bank debit).
An introductory flying lesson makes a great gift.
To schedule an intro flight for yourself, or for someone else, call: 413-824-7122
You can buy your lesson, or a gift certificate for someone else, here now. (Gift certificates can be picked up at the airport or mailed to you). Thank you !